ROAD TRIP ESSENTIALS

Summer is all about going out with your friends. And I do know that a lot of teens love to go on road trips and bomb fires with friends all day long and just hang out together. I definitely have plans to go on fun picnics and road trips with my friends this Summer. I love Summer because it gives you the opportunity to go out and hang with friends, so I hope that you like this blog post!



Floral jumpsuits are just so comfortable and so cute. I love this outfit for road trips. Look how cute this is! Love it

Snacks:

Watermelon Popsicles:

1) Take out scoops of watermelon and put them into a blender. Pour them into your popsicle maker (I think that's what it's called), only 3/4,  and wait until it hardens in the freezer. Then blend up some kiwi and put it on the top. Pop it back into the freezer, and you're done!

Nutella Banana Wrap:

You'll need a whole wheat tortilla. Cover it up in Nutella. Then slice up banana slices and put them on the tortilla. Wrap it up. Cut the ends; It's most likely that they'll not have any Nutella or banana slices. Throw those away and cut them into slices.

Salami Sandwich:

Get out your favorite type of bread. My personal favorite is Sour Dough bread. Cut out two slices of bread. That will make two mini sandwiches. Cut them into half, stacking on top of each other. Spread butter on it and put one slice of salami. That's it! It is so delicious and I personally love it.

Essentials:

I always need my sunglasses. I especially like heart shaped sunglasses because they are so cute. I also need some touch up makeup. I like to bring concealer or foundation with SPF. Sunscreen is really important but you also need your foundation girls! You may also want to bring makeup removers and your makeup so that if you ruin your makeup, you can touch it back up to make it even better.

Hope you guys liked this blog post. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts