DASHIN FASHION: HOT WEATHER?! LOOK BOOK

Hi guys. Okay, so the strange thing is California is getting extremely hot (well, in my personal opinion at least), and it's the strangest thing because it's still winter, so I thought that if you guys are experiencing the hot weather as well where you live, then you could recreate any of these outfits. Let's get started!

1)

White, blue & red flannel: The best way to turn your summer outfit to a slightly more fall-y one!:

•Red flannel
•White crop top
•Jean shorts
(I would pair these with some Steve Madden boots)

2)

Happy Day Necklace - Gold:

•White crop top
•Black floral shorts
•Brown sandals
•Bracelet
•Feathered necklace
•Sunglasses

3)

Summer Outfit. more here http://artonsun.blogspot.com/2015/04/summer-outfit-more-here.html:

•Sleeveless black see-through top
•Floral bralette
•Jean shorts
•Black watch
•Black sandals
(I would also add a pair of aviators)

4)

Love this! :

•Red bralette
•Long maxi skirt with slit
(For this outfit, definitely add a cute pair of brown sandals)
•Necklace
•Bracelets
•Watch

5)

#street #style black lace top + floral skirt:

•Black lace bralette
•Floral shorts
•Black purse
•Necklace
(And of course, I would add either sandals or heels and aviators)

I hope you guys enjoyed this cute look book, and if you guys want to show me your amazing recreations on Instagram, use the #lookneondots so that I can see! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts