STORYTIME: INSTAGRAM STALKER?!

Hi guys! Today I wanted to do something different, so I thought it would be a good idea to do a storytime post because I've never done one, and you can tell by the title that I will be talking about my Instagram stalker, and how he messaged me, and how freaking creepy he was, so let's just get started.

Okay, so before I had my Instagram account, I had another one, and one day, I was just liking some photos and I got a message, so I checked it out because I thought it was either my cousin wanting to chat or someone working at my school talking about some new club, so I checked it out, and it was this random guy, and the account I was using at the time was private, but I let everybody in, so this guy followed me, and I was somewhat suspicious because I had no idea who he was.

I checked out his message, and I wished I had saved it or taken a picture of some sort, and I did, but I didn't save it and the message I sent my friend about it, with the picture, got deleted because I had to fix my contacts and what not, but getting back on track, he sent me this really creepy message with this photo attached of a man completely wet with his shirt off (wearing swimwear bottoms) and he was holding a woman who was wet as well wearing a white bikini, and he said, "Hi..."

This totally freaked me out because I had no idea who this person was, so I blocked him, and his account had a lot of cheesy love quotes on it and what not, so it was really strange that his account was fine but he wasn't, so, again, I blocked him, and I don't know how, but he sent me a message again of one of his cheesy quotes and was like, "Why you block me" and clearly he was foreign or something, so I checked if I had blocked him, and I did, so I was like, what the hell, he shouldn't be able to message me.

I couldn't really do anything because if I ignored it, he would try and talk to me again, which he did, and I already blocked him and tried to do everything I could, so I kind of told him to just back off, that's all I said because I didn't want to make everything complicated, and he kept on sending me weird love quotes and saying sorry, and so I unblocked him, and blocked him again to make sure, and deleted to conversation.

Literally, I was just in shock that somebody would do something like this to someone he doesn't even know, so I just wanted to share that story with you guys. Next time, I will definitely report the conversation, and if this ever happens to you guys, make sure you do something about it as soon as you have to opportunity and tell an adult! I honestly regret not doing so, and the main part of this story is to teach you guys that if you tell someone, you won't have to deal with the problem.

I hope you learned something from my situation, and have a great day!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts