JANUARY FAVORITES!

Hi guys. So, I wanted to post this a while ago, but I totally forgot and it is only the beginning of February, so I'm doing it now, so yeah!

1) My favorite fashion related item is most likely my new shirt from Forever 21, and it's this light pink color and it's a muscle tee, and seriously, the most comfortable thing ever, and it reads, 'City of Angels 90015'. I believe it was $12, which is super cheap, but then again, Forever 21 in general is super cheap, so make sure to check out the store if you guys have never been.

2) My favorite makeup product is a mascara sold by COVERGIRL and it's the Clump Crusher
Mascara by Lash Blast.

https://www.covergirl.com/beauty-products/eye-makeup/mascara?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=mascara%20covergirl&utm_campaign=CoverGirl_Search_Desktop_Brand+Awareness.Exact&utm_content=B9qQZSzM_dc%7C6792958542&bai=X0145974

You can basically find it at any local drugstore, and it works so well, and if you have small lashes like I do, then you will love this.

3) My favorite hair product is my shampoo, Pantene, and I mentioned this in my last favorites post (I will link that down below if you missed that), but I have to mention it again. Basically, the story is, I saw the commercial and wanted to try it out because I have, well, not thick hair but I don't have thin hair, and to be honest, using Pantene makes my hair look more thick, feel more thick, and if you wanted too, you could probably go days without showering, which is yes, kind of gross, but you may be moving and not be able to shower, so who knows.

4) OTHER! I recently got a spray from PINK (Victoria Secret brand/store) and it's in a small glass bottle and it's purple, and it's called Sweet and Flirty, and I just found it in the aisle.

https://www.victoriassecret.com//beauty/shop-all-beauty-mobile/sweet-flirty-body-mist-pink?ProductID=170123&CatalogueType=OLS&origin=search

5) I also have been loving Bark Box for my dog, Jo Jo. It's a dog subscription box that sends toys, and treats, and it is seriously amazing, and you can customize the box to your dog and it's super cool.

https://barkbox.com/

Hope you guys enjoyed my monthly favorites for January, and I hope you guys like seeing these types of favorites posts, and if you try any of my personal favorites, use the #lookneondots on Instagram so that I can see you guys trying them out and what you think of them. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts