ABOUT ME + HOW I STARTED OUR BLOG!

Hi guys! I've been getting a lot of new viewers from around the world, so I thought I would tell you new viewers some facts about me, and how I started this blog!

ABOUT ME:

Hi guys, I'm Neon Dots and I basically chose that name when I first started this blog because I didn't want to reveal my actual name for safety purposes, and I remember neon was a popular color, and I had a polka dot couch, so that's how I came up with Neon Dots! I love to play guitar, go swimming, and write, as you can probably tell already from the whole blog concept.

I've always loved fashion ever since I could remember because when I was a little girl, my mom and I would always watch What Not to Wear, and it would be seriously my favorite thing ever. Not just because we were spending quality time together, which was definitely always important to me, but because I got to really grow up around fashion and makeovers and what not, and that's always what I wanted to do, something related to fashion.

HOW I STARTED MY BLOG:

A couple years ago, I was thinking about starting a blog so that I could share all of my fashion related thoughts with the world, and what not, so I did it, and used blogger to create my blog, and I messed around with different formats throughout the years, and new series I could show you guys. I even went through a crazy phase where all of my words were in rainbow order... Do you guys remember that? Haha, oh my, if you do, I will love you forever.

This blog is not just mine, but yours as well. I've always felt like saying, 'my blog' is wrong because you guys have made it what it is, and it wasn't just me throughout the years, it's the amazing neonator fam (who's secretly going to take over the world someday...) so I would say it's our blog. I also came up with neonator because I'm Neon Dots, and I wanted a cute name for our family, so the neonator fam was born!

I hope you guys liked getting to know me, have a great Valentines Day, and if you are alone, I am too, so don't worry, we can be each others Valentine this year, I swear, it will be great. Kisses to my neonators, and have a great day!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. Something funny is, I was once writing an email to my math teacher, and I signed it XOXO, Neon Dots because I was so used to it, so that was extremely awkward...

Comments

Popular Posts