BIRCH BOX BEAUTY SUBSCRIPTION

Hi guys, so today I am going to talk about Birch Box, which is a beauty subscription that comes straight to your door with beauty products! Before I get started, I wanted to say that this is only positive thoughts, and no, this is not sponsored, I am just doing this on my own free time because I want to share cool things with you guys, but I plan on doing a lot of blog posts that will be sponsored, because my blog is getting more and more popular, so look forward to that in the future. Let's get started!

https://www.birchbox.com/

Like I said, Birch Box is a beauty subscription that comes straight to your door with beauty products, and the really cool thing is that they have boxes for nails, makeup, etc. which is really neat, because you may be more of a nail person than a makeup person. They also just sell products in general, but again, they are known for their subscription box.

Their boxes are a bit pricy, but it's worth it, because you are sampling products, and they aren't in small packages, they are literally nice, high quality samples, for example, you may want something from the box, so you can buy it on their site as well afterward, which is why they sell separate products. They are basically a mini version of a full product, if that makes any sense.

Right now, they are having a sale on their boxes, and yes, they are still pricy, but comparing the original price vs. the new price, it's a huge difference, so I also want to share that with you guys because these are exclusive boxes that you must try out!

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/featured/birchbox-collections?ref=home-holiday-gift-boxes-tout

They also have boxes for girls and for boys, so you can get one for your guy friend if you are a girl and you don't know what they would like, and vise versa.

If you want to start off simple and pay for one month, it is $10, however, if you want to get the subscription box for a year, it's $110, which is one month box free!

https://www.birchbox.com/subscribe/women?ref=main-nav

Make sure to sign up for the subscription with the nearest link right above this text.

If you guys try this subscription box, make sure to use the #lookneondots on Instagram, as most of you guys know already, because I would love to see what you guys think about the subscription. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. I think I will be doing more reviews that aren't sponsored as well...)

Comments

Popular Posts