HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! MY PLANS

Hi guys! Today is the day of love and and showing someone you really care about them. In the mean time, I am going to be making a heart shaped cake with my friends, and eating it all as we sit on my couch watching Netflix and crying over sad movies, and talking all night about how we'll be forever alone... So, that's my plans! And to be honest, I really wish I was joking, but I'm not...

However, I just wanted to tell you guys that I am so grateful for all of the page views I've gotten these days. There's been so much, and I basically cried in tears yesterday because I got about one thousand page views, and I know that may not seem a lot, but I started off with one page view a day, and I would seriously freak out, and then I started getting one hundred every day, and I was still shocked. I wanted to check out how many I got yesterday and when I saw 789, my mouth literally dropped to the floor. I started jumping and screaming and crying and honestly guys, this would not have happened if it weren't for you guys. You guys shared my blog with others and stayed around and I've been blogging for three years now and the neonator family is seriously amazing.

I love you guys some much, so in a way, you guys are my valentines this year! I consider you guys family, not friends, not even fans, and I just wanted to give you guys a huge huge huge thank you! I hope you guys have a great day with your boyfriend or girlfriend! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts