FITNESS: DIY, MEALS, AND MORE!

I have a story to tell you guys before we get started today. Okay, so last year, I was healthy, of course, but something was off. I was never really feeling like I wanted to work out, and I didn't eat healthy every single day, and at the beginning of 2015, my goal was to get healthy. This year, I don't really know what happened, but I got up, and I told myself that I WILL get fit this year. I think that being fit means that you're confident in your body, and you're happy, not necessarily you're skinny. I decided to pick up running, so I decided to chose a comfortable pace, and now, I love running, and I would say personally I'm good at it, and I do eat healthy as well, and I do tennis in my free time.

I'm living my dream life right now because I told myself that I wanted to change, and I will change. I know that for some people, just telling yourself that you will do something is a lot harder than it seems, and it is, but I want to help you guys. We can build a fitness journey and self love journey as well this year together because doing it alone can also be hard, and you guys are never alone, so to start off our journey, not just my journey, but our journey, I wanted to share with you guys some DIY's, meals, and other really fun things to help you get motivated and fit. Let's get started.

1) DIY TIME BOTTLE

Sure way to get 8 glasses of water: water bottle marked with time!:

•Clear water bottle
•Sharpie

Just take your sharpie and make some tic marks and write down the time when you start working out to the time that you stop, or whatever you decide, and if you can't fit it all in one straight line, you can always refill it in between times, if that makes sense, and this is really easy and super cute.

2) DIY SOCK PHONE HOLDER

Super easy DIY I Phone arm band for running| I made one this morning, just tried it out, and it is freaking perfect. Brilliant. <3:

Take a sock and cut from the middle, and throw away the ends, and with the top part, you now have two holes, so pull that up onto your arm, and you can put your phone inside and listen to music.

3) FAVORITE WORKOUT CHART

For the next two weeks , I will be doing this once a day plus eating healthier. Let's see the transformation .:

I love this workout chart because it really pushes your body, however you are still doing a good amount and you can do this wherever. You can do it at home, or at a friends house together, and it really shows you that if you don't have time out of your day to go to the gym, you can do this workout instead, and you are still technically pushing your body at a good amount and what not, and you can find charts like these all over Instagram.

4) CHOCOLATE COVERED FROZEN BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER BITES

Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana and Peanut Butter Bites - Love with recipe:

•Bananas
•Melted chocolate
•Peanut butter

Cut your bananas into slices and then take two and spread some peanut butter on one slice and put the other banana slice on top and then cover that with melted chocolate and put that on a plate and put that into a freezer.

5) PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL NO BAKE GRANOLA BITES

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Power Bites - Easy no bake recipe that is healthy and full of protein!:

•1 cup oats
•2/3 cup toasted shredded coconut
•1/2 cup peanut butter
•1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
•1/3 cup honey
•1 tablespoon chia seeds
•1 teaspoon vanilla
•Bowl
•Wooden spoon
•Baking trey
•Parchment paper

Mix everything together in your bowl and roll them into bowls and put them on your parchment paper, which should be on your baking trey, and refrigerate until firm.

EXTRAS:

Okay, so if you really want to get motivated and you have no idea how, then I suggest buying one app called Fit Girls Guide. They have workouts, and recipes, and the app is for free, and you don't have to pay for anything, just have to make an account, and it's super easy.

Another app I recommend to you guys is called Wahoo 7 or 7 Minute Workout and on this app, they show you how to do certain workouts, and they have pre-made workouts, and I believe you only have to pay an extra dollar to customize your own workout, so you guys should definitely check that app out.

My last app I wanted to share with you guys is called Allwomanstalk and basically, it's a free app, you can make an account for free, no charge whatsoever, and you can read about certain things you like, for example advice, fashion, and of course, fitness, and it's super cool, and if you want to share with the world your fitness ideas or what not, or even share with the world these ideas I shared with you today, then download the app Fresh. It's connected to Allwomanstalk and you can post there, and it has a wonderful community of woman who can share multiple things.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you guys try any of these ideas, share your journey with me on Instagram using the #lookneondots. Every picture shows me that you guys are sticking to our journey as a team. Good luck and kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. Remember, this can be your year, but only if you want it and work for it.


Comments

Popular Posts