BTS WITH NEON DOTS: DIY EMERGENCY KIT I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. I am actually stopping in Houston for the day, but I didn't do much, so I thought I would start my traveling series when I actually do something fun and entertaining, so I thought I would just post a regular post, and I've been meaning to do this for a while but forgot. I wanted to show you guys how to DIY your own emergency kit for back to school, so let's get started!

1) BANDAIDS

I swear if you have bandaids at school, you will save yourself and your fellow classmates. Only put in a few because not many people fall down at school, but when they do, you can be prepared, and you can always fill your emergency kit up with more bandaids if you run out.

2) PANTY LINERS

I recommend bringing some panty liners because if you start your period one day and you didn't expect it, then panty liners are great because they are a thin version of pads, so you have a smaller version of a pad and you have time until after school to switch it out after you get home, and seriously, you will be a life saver at school.

3) EXTRA PEN/PENCIL

I know that this may seem really random, but we all know the feeling when suddenly you don't have any writing utensils because everybody asks to borrow some of yours and they never return it, and when you ask others, they always say no. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you are seriously so lucky, so I recommend keeping one or two extra pens or pencils just so that you can use them for emergencies.

4) SMALL SNACK

If you're allowed to eat in your class, I think that you should always have a small snack on hand because, I don't know about you, but my school has something called block days on Wednesday and Thursday, where we only have a few classes, but they're for 1+ hours, and I get extremely hungry waiting for lunch, so I always like to keep a small snack with me if I can.

5) OIL BLOTTING SHEETS

Whenever I get out of gym class, my skin gets so oil and I seriously feel so disgusting, and as you guys know from some of my life hack posts, which you guys should check out in the search bar on your top right hand corner, you can take a piece of the toilet seat covers and use that, but if you don't want to do that, you can buy oil blotting sheets at the dollar store.

6) HAIR TIES

Do you ever feel like putting your hair up and you never have a hair tie? I don't know if that's just me, but I always use my hair ties, so I recommend putting them on a carabiner so that they're all in one place.

7) SMALL PORTABLE HAIR BRUSH

My hair always gets messed up after gym class or a long, hot day, so taking a small hair brush with you is super convenient.

8) FLOSS

After lunch, I always get food stuck in my teeth, unfortunately, so I like to keep a small pack of floss with me.

9) GUM

If you have a cute guy that you like, you don't want your breath to stink, so you should probably keep a small pack of gum with you.

10) LIP BALM

During the winter, my lips always get really dry after having gym class or during breaks, so I like to have some lip balm handy.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful, and if you guys decide to recreate this DIY, make sure to use the #lookneondots on Instagram, or you can tag me on my account, which I will link down below, or send me a picture to my snapchat. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Snapchat: neondots1

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Comments

Popular Posts