UPDATE I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! I am back from Disneyland, and I had an amazing time there. Unfortunately, something unexpected happened the day that I left. Now don't be alarmed. Nothing extremely bad happened, but I thought I would give you guys an update, so let's get started.

Okay, so the day that I left for Disneyland, I got sick. I was just sweating all day and I was coughing a lot, I was so tired, things like that. You know when you're sick and when you get into bed and it's cold, but then the next morning you're burning hot? Well, I don't know if it's just me, but when I woke up this morning and that happened, I kind of knew that I was sick.

Now, in the past, when I do get sick, which you guys would know is very rare if you guys have been neonators for a while, I get really sick. It's awful, and I can barely talk, I stay in bed all day, and that lasts for about a week, but every single sign of the flu and/or cold will take a month, until I stop coughing and feel hot and things like that.

I wanted to blog for you guys because I am not fully sick and if I get even more sick than I already am this week, I probably won't be posting. Also, tomorrow I am going back to school shopping so I will either be doing a haul or a video, I'm not sure yet, but that will be uploaded either tomorrow or Monday, depending on which one I decide to do.

Anyways, I love you guys! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts