FRIENDS ALL OVER THE WORLD! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators! Okay, I've always considered you guys as my family, and I was looking over at my views and I realized that I am so incredibly grateful for all of you. I have always been grateful for all of you since the day I started blogging, but I really realized how much I've grown as a blogger because of all of you.

I remember getting one view on a post and legit the whole rest of the day, I could not stop smiling. I started blogging because I had a passion for beauty and fashion, and I wanted to share it with the world, and I had been wrestling on the idea for a year, and when I started to get bullied, I kind of knew that it was time, and I didn't know it yet, but blogging was my way of escaping the world and the mean people in my life, and I slowly started gaining friends from all over the world and that made me feel so incredibly amazing.

I remember one day, I was sitting in my room with my friend and I decided to quickly check my blogger account, and I saw that I had gotten one hundred views in one day, and back then, blogs weren't popular because YouTube was and still is, and I had only gotten, maybe ten views a day, and I was stunned by that already, and I literally sat there, and my friend asked me what, and I legit started smiling and I could not stop smiling for the rest of the week.

Then, I uploaded my first "Dashin Fashion" if you will. I hadn't named the series, but I had chosen a celebrity and I loved her outfit, and I told you guys what she was wearing. Dove Cameron had just gotten popular, so I chose her, and I did a post on her, which I will link here:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/dove-cameron.html

This ended up being the most popular post I have ever uploaded, getting almost 900 views, and I then uploaded another post on Dove Cameron, but an actual Dashin Fashion and that got around 300 views.

Now I was, again, checking my blog account, and this was actually not too long ago, and I looked and saw 784 views, and I froze there, and I started crying my eyes out because when I first started, one view was amazing, and ten would bring me to tears already, and seeing 784 was crazy. I remember that after getting 100 views, I dreamed of 200, and then 300, and I never got there, and then one day, I just took a leap and my views were crazy. I seriously could not stop crying and texting and calling every single person I knew who had supported me from the beginning, and they were so happy as well, and that, I have to say, was the best day of my life. The rush I felt, how happy I was, I felt like I could take on anything.

I just wanted you guys to know that I am so grateful for you guys, and I cannot thank you enough to the people out there who have supported me ever since I started. I was going through a rough time and I always felt better when I could come home from a long day and talk to you guys, but the best part is, I have family all over the world.

All of you guys:

United States
Russia
Poland
Portugal
France
Germany
China
Bolivia
Switzerland
Hungary
Mexico
United Kingdom
Turkey
India
Indonesia

And so many awesome locations around the world!

I just wanted to thank all of my neonators out there for being the best second family a girl could ever have, and for always being there when I had to turn to somebody. You guys are so amazing, so I just wanted to quickly write this before going back to my normal posts. I love you guys so so much. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts