I GOT A SNAPCHAT + SHOWING WHAT I LOOK LIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME?! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here! (I'm trying out a new intro... What do we think?) Anyways, today I wanted to tell you guys some exciting news. Obviously the title already gave it away, but yes, I got a Snapchat just for my blog! I actually have one of my best friends Sera to thank, so shoutout to her! I have always been Snapchatting my friends swatches of eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks that I have been loving and fun beauty/fashion things like that.

She gave me the brilliant idea of making a separate account just for my blog, which I thought was a great idea. I do have an Instagram dedicated to my blog, so if you haven't checked that out yet, I will link it at the end of this post, so I thought that it would be a fun to start a Snapchat.

I will be showing you guys some of my favorite makeup products, so some swatches and reviews, mini hauls, and yes, I will be Snapchatting when I am in Costa Rica. Also, I will be filming some mini makeup tutorials and showing you guys my outfits every single day or every other day.

Snapchat: neondots1

If you guys are neonators, make sure to follow me and DM me, telling me that you are a neonator, and we can chat! I have been wanting to communicate with you guys easily for a while just because on blogger, I think you need an account to comment, and I have a lot of teen viewers, and being a teenager myself, a lot of teens have Snapchat accounts these days, so this way, it will be a lot more easier for us to talk. By the way, I will follow you back.

I am super excited and I will be posting quite frequently, so if you follow me, get ready!

Thank you guys for stopping by, make sure to follow me and again, I will link my Instagram account down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Comments

Popular Posts