I HEART SUMMER TAG 2016 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. Today I wanted to do the I Heart Summer Tag. I love doing tags, and I only do them once in a while, so when I found out about this tag, I got really excited, so let's just get into it.

1) WHAT IS YOUR DREAM DESTINATION FOR THE SUMMER?

I would love to go to Thailand. I think that Thailand would be so gorgeous, and I would love to go back to Seoul, Korea again if it wasn't so hot there.

2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUMMER DRINK?

I love the strawberry banana smoothie from Starbucks without the yogurt, and I like to add protein powder. It is such a healthy drink but so yummy at the same time, but my usual drink from Starbucks is a soy latte.

3) S'MORES OR ICE CREAM?

I feel like I eat ice cream more than I eat S'mores, but both are equally amazing.

4) POOL OR BEACH?

I don't have a pool and the closest beaches are around an hour away from my house, but I do like to swim in pools more than I like going to the beach, just because going to the beach takes a lot of preparation, but I do love the beach.

5) WHAT IS YOUR BEST SUMMER MEMORY?

I remember going to Hawaii a couple of years ago and it was so gorgeous. The beaches were so beautiful and the hotel was amazing, and I loved it there. It was just my family and myself and it was amazing.

6) WOULD YOU RATHER SPEND A SUMMER DAY SWIMMING OR WATCHING NETFLIX?

Guys, come on. Netflix! I have been binge watching How I Met Your Mother lately, and I am still waiting for the second season of Dramaworld to come out on Netflix/Viki.

7) BIKINIS OR ONE PIECES

I think that one pieces are more flattering and they are so trendy right now. I am so glad that they are coming back in style!

8) WATERMELON OR STRAWBERRIES

Fun fact, I actually hate watermelon. I think that it just doesn't have too much flavor. I know, you guy may hate me for this, but I don't like watermelon, so I would have to say strawberries for sure.

9) FAVORITE SUMMER LIP PRODUCT

I have been loving the Bare Minerals matte liquid lipsticks, and I own the shade 'xyz', and this product retails for $18. I actually talked about this product in my July favorites post, which I will link at the end of this one.

10) SUMMER PLANS

So far, I have been to Sierra City and LA, and I am going to Costa Rica, as most of you guys know already. Don't forget to vote on what I should do in Costa Rica, vlog, traveling diary series, or none of the above.

Vote here: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll761689xbC0F4d2f-31

I don't think that you have to make an account to vote, but if you do, it is 100% free, they just ask you for your email, so if you aren't eighteen years or older, ask your parents before you sign up for an account, if you do have to make one to vote.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you guys decide to do this tag, make sure to tag me on Instagram. My account will be linked down below, and don't forget to either use the #lookneondots or #iheartsummertag. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

July Favorites: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/july-favorites-i-neon-dots.html?view=magazine

Comments

Popular Posts