RELATABLE CHILDHOOD MEMORIES PT. 3 + STORIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. These types of posts are really popular these days, so I decided to do yet another one, and if you guys like this one, make sure to check part one and two, which will be linked at the end of this post. Also, I haven't posted my back to school haul/video yet because I got even more sick the day I thought that I would go shopping for my supplies, but I will keep you posted on that, so make sure to follow me on Instagram, which will be linked at the end of this post, so that you know when that will be up. Let's get started because this intro is huge!

1) "AND YOU'RE WATCHING DISNEY CHANNEL"

Disney Channel is dead guys; dead. Let's be real. All of the good TV shows are gone. That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana, and so much more, and the best part was when they would say, and you're watching Disney Channel. Where's that? Also, TV shows used to make these sounds when certain things would happen, like, ooh when somebody would get in a fight with someone else or yaaaaahhh when your favorite Disney couple would finally kiss.

2) CHEESY T-SHIRTS

I don't know about you, but I used to wear these neon t-shirts that said really weird sayings, like love the Cheetah Girls but in cheetah print and usually, I would wear it... Over a long sleeve shirt. I know guys... I know...

3) NINTENDO DS

Oh my gosh guys, I remember Nintendo's! I seriously loved these. Every single month, my family and I would drive down to Target and buy a couple of games, one for myself and one for my brother, and one for myself. It was either usually a fashion game of course or a cooking game of some sort, for example, Cooking Mama and my brother would usually buy a Pokemon game. I had so much fun with my Nintendo, and before I even watched Disney, I would play with my Nintendo.

STORIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD:

I wanted to tell you guys a story from when I was younger. I was probably seven or eight, and that summer, I had a kiddie pool, which I talked about before with you guys in part two, and I would invite my close friends over and we would have a blast. I would use buckets, shovels, and other toys that I usually used at the beach and all we had to do is sit and play but it would be the best summers of my life.

I hope you guys enjoyed these posts, and again, to find out when I post, follow me on Instagram, which will be linked down below, as well as part one and two. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Part 1: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/relatable-childhood-memories-i-neon-dots.html?q=childhood+memories

Part 2: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/06/relatable-childhood-memories-pt-2-i.html?q=childhood+memories




Comments

Popular Posts