DASHIN FASHION/BTS WITH NEON DOTS: 10 BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFIT IDEAS I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! Today I am combining two series on my blog to make one amazing post for you guys. This is the first time I have ever done this, so I am extremely excited. I have been gone for a couple of days because I am working on a project for you guys, but I don't want you all to get your hopes up too much because I may not follow through with it, it just really depends, so here I am once again, I apologize, and let's just get into it!

1)

Brown Blazer and Black Dress:

•Black skater dress
•Light brown leather jacket
•Brown boots
•Red plaid infiniti scarf

2)

outfits:

•Grey t-shirt dress
•Plaid shirt
•Dark maroon/purple combat boots
•Black leather backpack

3)

School Outfits for Teens | outfit2 Back To School Outfit Trends 2013 | Women Style:

•White Chanel t-shirt
•Light pink cardigan
•Dark skinny jeans
•Steve Madden light beige boots

4)

Back To School Outfit:

•Black tank top
•White knit sweater
•Leggings
•Knee high brown boots
•Purple/grey knit infiniti scarf

5)

Instagram: <a href="/amandawhyte_/" title="Amanda♡">@Amanda♡</a>

•Green jacket
•Beige knit sweater
•Denim shorts
•Red/pink knit infiniti scarf

6)

27 Best of Tumblr Outfits for Fall |:

•Grey crop top
•Leggings
•Red flannel
•Combat boots
•Black backpack
•Gold triangle necklace

7)

librattarius • First Day of School Outfits for the Signs...:

•Light purple polka dot sweater
•Black skater skirt
•Stockings
•White socks
•Brown combat boots
•Beige knit infiniti scarf

8)

Pinterest: virtualsouls Tumblr: viirtualsouls Instagram: virtualsouls:

•Cardigan
•Grey crop top
•Light denim shorts
•White converse

9)

Back to school outfit by merlinfan2004 on Polyvore featuring polyvore, fashion, style, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Wet Seal, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Repossi, Frends, NARS Cosmetics, Witchery and Urban Decay:

•Kimono
•Light pink top
•Skinny jeans
•White flats
•Gold bracelets
•White leather backpack

10)

Have You #Planned Your Back to School Outfit Yet?:

•Denim button down shirt
•Grey and white sweater
•Black jeans
•Moccasins
•Floral backpack

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you guys either decide to recreate any of these outfits, or you decide to show me any of your back to school outfit ideas, use the #lookneondots or #btswithneondots on Instagram or any other social media, or you can tag me on my INstagram account, which I will link down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Comments

Popular Posts