DASHIN FASHION: SUMMER OUTFITS 2016 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! I know, I am doing sort of the same post back to back, however Dashin Fashion posts are one of my most popular posts and I didn't have any ideas except to show you guys some really cute summer outfits. I was inspired to do this post because I am going somewhere secret, and I am super excited, and of course I will tell you guys but I didn't want just one travel post for you guys today, if that makes sense. I will link my last post at the end of this one so that you can get some really cute back to school outfit ideas, and let's get started!

1)

Nude Off The Shoulder Top + White Pants                                                                             Source:

•Beige off-the-shoulder shirt
•White jeans
•Light brown lace-up flats
•Aviators

2)

#muraboutique #label #outfitideas | White + Beige Playsuit:

•White tank top
•High waisted beige shorts

3)

Maxi Floral Dress                                                                             Source:

•Long floral maxi dress
•Beige lace-up heels

4)

The Bohemian style and hot Off the shoulder are all so gorgeous and we love the way they all look together! This romper may be basic but that's why you'll love it! It is perfect for those days you just don't know what to wear!:

•Colorful off-the-shoulder aztec printed romper
•Blue aviators

5)

Love these patterned shorts paired with nude heels to create a super long legline. The sleeves make the arms look long and lean too! | petite fashion:

•White blouse
•Blue and white printed shorts
•Beige heels
•Beige shoulder bag

6)

Dusty Pink Off The Shoulder Top + Denim Shorts                                                                             Source:

•Light red/pink off-the-shoulder shirt (I am way to obsessed with this trend. I talked about it in my favorite summer trends post, which I will also linked down below so that you can read more about my obsession)
•Light denim shorts
•Aviators

7)

9+Outfits+Every+Stylish+Girl+Will+Be+Seen+in+This+Summer+via+@WhoWhatWear:

•Light pink t-shirt
•Loose jeans
•White and black heels
•Black shoulder bag
•Sunglasses

(PS. Where do I find this wall?!)

8)

awesome 65 Trending Outfits To Wear Now (S/S) 2016:

•White dress
•Lace-up sandals (DYING! These are so cute! I found similar ones to these in the Steve Madden collection at Nordstrom)

9)

Criss Cross Bodysuit - SABO SKIRT:

•White body suit
•Light denim shorts
•Gold necklace
•Sunglasses

10)

Blush pink scallop skirt + ultimate summer item + Kim Le + cute piece + horizontal striped tee + floral jewellery  Skirt: Asos, Tee: Target, Shoes: Old Joe’s.:

•White and black striped t-shirt
•Light pink scalloped skirt
•Beige and white heels
•Light pink shoulder bag
•Floral statement necklace

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you guys decide to recreate any of these looks, make sure to use the #lookneondots, or tag me on my Instagram account, which I will link down below. Also, don't forget to check out my last blog post, as well as my summer trends post, which will all be linked down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Last post: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/dashin-fashionbts-with-neon-dots-10.html?view=magazine

My favorite summer trends: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/dashin-fashion-my-top-5-favorite-summer.html?view=magazine

I just realized that my last two posts, not the last post, but my last two posts have been Dashin Fashion posts... Does that make me the worst blogger ever? I am so sorry if you guys are sick of it, but this is mostly a fashion blog, or at least that was my original intention, so if the last post gets up to twenty views, I will do more of these.

Comments

Popular Posts