DASHIN FASHION: MY TOP 5 FAVORITE SUMMER FASHION TRENDS I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. There are some summer trends that have been really popular this year that I am loving, so let's get started! PS. Yay for a short intro!

1) OFF-THE-SHOULDER SHIRTS

If you have spent any time on Pinterest then you have probably seen how the off the shoulder tops and dress are trending so hard right now. They are a must have for your Spring and Summer wardrobe. I love …:

I love a good off-the-shoulder shirt because it is so comfortable and great to pair with jeans and a bootie. It is so lightweight and easy to wear, and so adorable. It makes a great outfit, and really Instagram worthy.

2) CAT EYE SUNGLASSES

Ray-ban, Womens sunglasses, not only fashion but also amazing price $9, Get it now!:

I love cat eye sunglasses. During the summer, it is so sunny outside that you want to protect your eyes from the sun. I feel like cat eye sunglasses give me a little more confidence and makes my outfit more sassy. You can either dress an outfit up or down with these sunglasses, and I just love this trend. I recommend going to Urban Outfitters or Forever 21 when you get a pair, or even Nordstrom, for a more cheaper price, if you want a cute pair for a great price.

3) ROMPERS

floral halter romper:

I love rompers. They are always in fashion to me, but I wear them more during the summer. They are lightweight and so comfortable to wear, and also, they come in great patterns and you can find them in almost every single clothing store during the summer.

4) GLADIATOR SANDALS

A Pin From SarahJ.  •@Missgalaxy3699:

I love gladiator sandals. All though they are a hassle to put on, they are so cute with a sundress or maxi skirt. They are so adorable. I bought a pair at Nordstrom and seriously, I am basically living in them. I paired mine with a white lace off-the-shoulder dress and some aviators, and a brown leather shoulder bag.

5) PRINTED SKIRTS

Long flared skirts are flattering and timeless. Wear one with a white tee and nude heels for an airy spring look.:

I love printed skirts because they are so great to just wear over a white t-shirt and a statement necklace with some nude heels, just like the outfit above.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you guys decide to recreate any of these outfits or show me any of the trends that you are trying out, use the #lookneondots or tag me on my Instagram account, neondotsofficial, which will be linked down below. Make sure to follow me so that you can see when I am posting. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/



Comments

Popular Posts