RESULTS ON COSTA RICA! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. So today I am sharing the results on what I am going to do in Costa Rica. Unfortunately, I don't believe that I posted it correctly because, just as I was about to write this, I got an email saying that it didn't publish correctly, which was devastating because I had already linked it at the end of almost all of my posts.

So, I thought, I will just have to chose on my own what I'm going to do because I don't have the time to start a new pole and upload that since I am leaving the day after tomorrow. I decided that I am going to do a traveling diary series.

Now you guys know that I cannot promise you that I will upload every single day that I am there because I always tend to just try and enjoy myself and get caught up in doing so many things that I forget to post for you guys, but I will try my hardest.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know. Make sure you follow me on Snapchat for mini videos. I will be showing you guys around the house that I am staying at, what activities I will be doing, what I will be wearing that day, and also some mini makeup tutorials.

Snapchat: neondots1

I will also be posting pictures on my Instagram account.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts