20 LIES YOU TELL BLOGMAS DAY #13 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and welcome to Blogmas Day #13! I seriously love saying that! Anyways, today I am going to be sharing with you guys twenty lies that I KNOW everyone says, and some may be relating to the holiday, so let's get started!

1) You look SOO good in that.
2) I'm okay.
3) I know!
4) Oh my gosh, I remember that day!
5) I totally got you a present, but I'm not giving you any hints. (Wait for it... #lifehack) But, I'll let you guess. It's something you've wanted for the longest time. (They'll tell you what they want before you got them something so you know what to get them!)
6) I love this store too!
7) Oh my gosh, we are the same person, I swear!
8) Yeah, I understand... (NOT)
9) (After running...) Wow, that was a workout. You wanna run an extra mile?
10) I have that too!
11) I know how you feel...
12) That hair color is everything on you.
13) You should get that!
14) (Did you eat my food?) No....
15) At Starbucks... (Sorry, we don't have that ma'am, we ran all out... That is okay, right?) Oh, for sure.
16) Oh, what did I do last night? Just went to some party, not much. (But in reality, you ordered some pizza to your house and had a date night with your computer by yourself... Don't lie)
17) You are my only best friend, no joke.
18) You are so funny!
19) No, I don't like him.
20) I really don't care.

I hope you guys could relate to any of these. If you know someone who says any of these lies, make sure to share this post with your friends and family. Kisses to my neonators! See you tomorrow!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts