MORNING ROUTINE : CHRISTMAS EDITION! BLOGMAS DAY #8 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and welcome to Blogmas Day 8! I wanted to do something I have not done in a while, and that is my morning routine, Christmas edition, so let's get started!

1) DRINK WATER

The first thing I like to do in the morning when I get ready for school is drink water. This is such a great idea because it helps you get energized and you are more awake when you start your day.

2) PUT ON MY CLOTHES + GET READY

Honestly, it really depends on the day, whether I wear a cute shirt or sweatpants. If it's a testing day, I like to keep it simple and comfortable. I typically do not wear makeup just because I still am looking for that perfect foundation, so if you guys have any suggestions, please let me know!

Then I just walk quickly down the hall to my bathroom and brush my teeth, brush my hair, and get ready!

3) MAKE BREAKFAST

I want to say that my breakfast changes very frequently, depending on how much time I have to make it, however, when I am waiting at any moment, I go over to the living room to greet Jo Jo!

PS. If you want to see my last Morning Routine, summer edition, and get some breakfast ideas, click here: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/bts-with-neon-dots-morning-routine-3.html

4) PICK A DRINK

I also like to stay hydrated during school, so I will typically bring water in my tumblr cup from Kate Spade to school, however, if it is during the winter time, I may bring a seasonal tea or even coffee to school to help me wake up.

5) GET MY COMPUTER + BACKPACK AND HEAD OUT!

I get all of my belongings downstairs after running to my room from breakfast, grab my phone and headphones, and I am ready to head out the door once I put my shoes on!

I hope you guys enjoyed getting a quick glimpse on what my mornings are like! If you guys want to see a night routine, Christmas edition, then make sure to share this with your friends and family. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts