MERRY CHRISTMAS + GOING TO BOSTON?! LIFE UPDATE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Merry Christmas guys! I just wanted to drop by and say that I am so incredibly grateful for you guys, and I hope that you have an amazing holiday, and whatever tradition you celebrate, I hope it is just as great as you guys are, and if you don't celebrate anything, I just hope you had a wonderful day in general!

Anyways, as you can tell by the title, I am going to Boston! I am seriously super excited, you guys have no idea. If you have been a neonator for a while, you would know that I am obsessed with cold weather. I am actually going to visit a school, but I will be there for four days!

My plan is to upload a post every day up until the 31, which is when I leave for Boston. I also will not be posting on the 30th, because it's my birthday. I hope you guys don't mind, but don't worry, you will have a lot of posts to read, and I may even upload more than once a day.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I haven't been uploading lately for a reason. Yes, I am still sick. It really does suck because I have been getting sick over and over again for the past two weeks because everyone around me has colds or fevers, which is not necessarily fun, but I am trying my best to get better for you guys!

Thank you guys for coming back to read this quick post, and I will, hopefully, see you guys tomorrow. Bye! Love you all!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts