25 MORE FACTS ABOUT ME BLOGMAS DAY #12 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I thought I would tell you guys twenty five more facts about me. If you have not seen my last post, you can learn more things about me, if you click the link at the end of this post. Let's get started!

1) When I was little, the door slammed on my right hand ring finger, so now I have a massive bump and half of my nail is flat.
2) I got a scar from one of the gymnastic coaches at my gymnasium. It was a temporary coach, just for the day, and her nail scratched against my forehead. Now, my scar looks like a seven on it's side.
3) My current favorite YouTuber is Remi Cruz!
4) When I was younger, I went to one of my best friends soccer games and handed out cheese sticks, and was convinced I was on the team. For years, I told people I played soccer, so... If you are one of the many people I told... I'm sorry.
5) I remember calling 911 when I was three or four, and, I'll just say we had an interesting conversation.
6) I don't like summer just because there is not much to do! Winter will forever and always be my favorite.
7) My favorite Christmas movie of all time has to be Elf.
8) My version of Disneyland is called T A R G E T. Seriously, just go to Target and I guaranteed, you will see me.
9) I am the biggest procrastinator, which is why I am doing this at 11:40 PM.
10) One time I was online shopping and FaceTiming with my best friend (shoutout to her, she knows who she is) and we were on Amazon... Because... You know... And I was looking at swimsuits. I saw the most adorable bikini, and when I saw the price, it was under one dollar, and I literally had a heart attack, and sat there for five minutes processing it.
11) I have two guitars, and I named them! My first guitar was actually from Amazon, and his name is Oscar, and the second guitar, which I actually got yesterday, is named Sandrene.
12) There has been a virus around my school among some of my close friends, which is why I have been sick on and off for two weeks.
13) I never get my nails painted because I always end up chipping them off.
14) I do not read any fashion blogs.
15) I do not own one product from Kylie Cosmetics.
16) My makeup is literally scattered all over my room, and it is so upsetting because I am constantly having to find my makeup.
17) My favorite song right now is Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly and Camilla Cabello.
18) I wish I dressed like the women in Korea, because seriously, Korean street style is everything. Yes, I am Korean by the way, and no, I am not as fashionable as they are.
19) If I were to steal one character from a TV Show's fashion, it would be Zoey from Blackish.
20) My most used app would have to be Netflix.
21) I seriously love to travel. You guys have no idea. I live on planes and in airports.
22) I would buy sweaters and what not from the SFO airport just to wear out, even though I am from SF.
23) My favorite store is Nordstrom.
24) If you were to ask anyone, they would tell you that when I am at school, I only drink my Ito En Oi Ocha unsweetened green tea.
25) My favorite food is pasta. Just pasta. Only pasta.

I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about me. If you can relate to any of these, make sure to comment down below or send me a snapchat : neondots1. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

25 Facts About Me : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/12/25-facts-you-didnt-know-about-me.html

Comments

Popular Posts