NIGHT ROUTINE BLOGMAS DAY #14 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and welcome to Blogmas Day #14! I recently posted a morning routine, which I will link at the end of this post if you haven't seen that already, so I thought I would do a night routine, so let's get started!

1) GET HOME

Once I get home from school, I drop off my things in my room, and just go onto my bed and check Instagram and Snapchat, and then run upstairs to the kitchen to make myself a snack.

2) STUDY

I like to study afterward, and sometimes bring my snack downstairs while studying for tests and doing my homework.

3) DINNER

Depending on whether my parents or tired or not, I sometimes will make dinner. I like to throw some potatoes and carrots in a pan with olive oil at the bottom, and put those for 400 F for around 30-40 minutes. If they still aren't cooked, I will move them over to a bowl and microwave it.

4) BATHROOM ROUTINE

I then head down to the bathroom to brush my teeth while I turn on the shower. Once that's ready, I hop inside. I love using my Neutrogina Pink Grapefruit Acne Scrub for my face, and apply that with my Clarisonic. After I am done with everything, I put on my pajamas and brush my hair out.

5) MAKE A BLOG POST AND GO TO BED!

After, I play some guitar and write the daily blog post for you guys as well. I then make sure everything is in my backpack and get into bed. I check social media again once more, and if I have time, I will watch some Netflix, and I go to bed.

I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about my nightly routine. Kisses to my neonators, and I will see you tomorrow!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts