DASHIN FASHION : TOP 5 UNIQUE FASHION ITEMS TO TRY OUT BLOGMAS DAY #4 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots, and welcome to Blogmas Day #4! I love saying that, haha! I thought that I would show you guys five fashion items to have in your closet that will make you stand out in the best possible way, so let's get started!

1) ORANGE/RED LEATHER JACKET



Having a black leather jacket is a classic fashion item that everyone has lately. When I see women wearing red or orange leather jackets, or even a combo of both, I instantly want to ask them where their jacket is from. If you wear all white underneath, or throw on a t-shirt and some ripped jeans, your jacket can be the pop of color that makes your outfit unique.

2) STATEMENT NECKLACES



If you have been a neonator for a while, you guys would know that I am obsessed with statement necklaces. I think that with a collared shirt, and maybe even a leather skirt, it can really be gorgeous and make an outfit pop.

3) GRAPHIC T-SHIRT + BLAZER COMBO



I know that this trend has been quite popular lately, and these are two items, but I had to include it. I love having these two combined into an outfit because it can really make any outfit seem more formal. It's great to throw on when you are running errands or even going out to a meeting.

4) PRINTED STRUCTURED SHORTS



I love printed structured shorts, or even skirts, because it adds a fun pattern to a bland outfit, and can make something seem much more feminine, vs. being casual.

5) LONG DENIM OVERALLS

 

I love long denim overalls because they are so adorable to throw on over a fun tight turtleneck. It is so cute and adorable, and I personally think that this should become a trend again!

I hope you guys got some inspiration on what to buy for 2017! If you end up using any of these items in one of your outfits, use the #lookneondots on Instagram, or any other social media, or you can tag me or DM me. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Snapchat: neondots1

I am going to restart my Instagram account, so that will be coming to you guys soon!


Comments

Popular Posts