5 ITEMS TO ADD TO YOUR CHRISTMAS WISH LIST BLOGMAS DAY #6 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and welcome to Blogmas Day #6! I wanted to share with you guys some ideas on what you can ask for this Christmas, so let's get started!

1) KEURIG



I personally love drinking coffee. Honestly guys, my obsession is unhealthy! If you love coffee just as much as I do, I recommend asking for a coffee machine. I am personally asking for a keurig. This has been on my list for 2-3 years now. They are so incredibly easy to use, and if you are not a fan of coffee, you can also make tea with this machine. They come in all colors, and you can get them from coffee, to amazon, and basically any kitchen appliance store.

2) SPERRY BOOTS



I love Sperry's boots designs because they are so cute! If you love to ski or snowboard, and want the type of boot that you can wear while lounging around a lodge or going out to dinner and you live somewhere very cold, I would definitely recommend investing in a nice pair.

3) TUMBLR CUPS



I love tumblr cups because they are so great and come it really cute seasonal designs. I know it is a tad random, however I am obsessed with these! I love to bring them to school because they are really convenient. Kate Spade, in particular, sells really great tumblr cups. I have the white and gold polka dot cup. If you want the one above, you can go onto the Kate Spade site and have your initial chosen. They retail for $18 USD.

4) MUGS



Another drinking item! I love mugs. In the winter time, I tend to get extremely sick, and, in general, I drink tea and hot chocolate, and I personally think that I enjoy the drink more if it is in a cute cup. I know it sounds ridiculous, but the designs that mugs have are so adorable! You can also give these as a gift to a friend and put in some nail polish and face masks!

5) SKI'S



If you love skiing, or even snowboarding, I would ask for a great pair of ski's. I personally would invest in one great, high quality pair that you can ski in during the winter time.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts