NEONATOR'S GUIDE TO MY BLOG BLOGMAS DAY #9 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and welcome to Blogmas Day #9! Today I wanted to do something different, especially for my newer neonators! If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would know that I sometimes like to make a blog post for my new viewers, basically a starting post and the main view of my blog. I've never shown my newer viewers on what my most popular posts are, what my personal favorites are, and all that jazz, so I will be showing you guys all of that today, so let's get started!

1) MY FAVORITE SERIES

My personal favorite series is either my cooking with neon dots post, or my summer survival guide series.

2) MY POST POPULAR SERIES

Definitely, without a doubt, Dashin Fashion, and more specifically, my post labeled 'Dove Cameron'.

3) MY MOST EVERY DAY VIEWED POST

People typically gravitate towards my DIY posts.

4) WHAT SERIES DO YOU WANT TO START UP AGAIN?

I definitely want to do more cleaning related posts, wedding posts because I love weddings, and my life hacks post, because one of them was really popular. I posted so many life hacks, and I personally would put that post on my list for one of my favorite posts I have posted.

5) WHAT SERIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO START?

I think that I would love to start a nail series again. I have lately been obsessed with nails, and I know that that was one of my previous posts, but I think I only did one or two posts.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I promise more interesting content will be coming for you guys soon. I have been really occupied, but I will see you guys tomorrow. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. If you are interested in reading any of these posts, there is a search bar on the top right hand corner, where you can search for the series.

Comments

Popular Posts