DASHIN FASHION : 5 NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT IDEAS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Sorry I have been a bit quiet with the whole, 'what I am up to' situation. I am still sick, and yes, I have been for around two or three weeks now, which is absolutely terrible to deal with, and trust me, I wish I was not making this up. I also am going to Boston today, so I am staying up to write some blog posts for you guys, and I will be uploading those while I am hanging out with my family and what not. I really wanted to upload this for you guys, just in case you are going to a party and you are wondering what to wear, so let's hurry up and get started!

1)



•White blouse
•Sparkly miniskirt
•Nude pointy heels

2)



•Black blazer
•Grey v-neck t-shirt
•Patterned miniskirt
•Necklace

3)



•White turtleneck t-shirt dress
•Fluffy vest
•Black and white turtleneck
•Knee high brown boots
•Gold necklace

4)



•Two piece blue lace set
•Silver heels
•Embellished silver clutch

5)



•Black leather dress
•Statement necklace
•Gold heels
•Black shoulder bag
•Sunglasses

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you decide to recreate any of these looks, make sure to use the #lookneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots




Comments

Popular Posts