WINTER TAG 2016 EDITION BLOGMAS DAY #5 I NEON DOTS

Hi neonators, it's neon dots, and welcome to Blogmas Day #5! As you guys may or may not know by now, I am obsessed with doing tags, so I thought I would do the winter tag, so let's get started!

1) FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT FOR WINTER



The liquid lipstick trend has been around for a while now, and I am seriously obsessed with my Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipstick from Bare Minerals, in the shade Bo$$ in particular. On the lips, it is the perfect shade of a dark nude color, perfect for this time of year. They retail for $18 USD.

2) FAVORITE WINTER SCENT/CANDLE

I don't have a picture of the candle, but I got the best small $3 USD candle from Target in the dollar section. It is a Harvest Sangria candle, and I am obsessed!

3) FAVORITE WINTER BEVERAGE



You guys know that I only drink one drink from Starbucks, and that is a latte. During the winter time, I like to just get a regular soy latte, but every other day of the year, I get it with ice.

4) FAVORITE NAIL POLISH



I have been wearing the Kleancolor Light Red shade. You really only need one coat of polish. I would recommend putting a gold nail polish on the ring finger to give it that extra Christmas vibe.

5) FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE

ELF! I am obsessed with the movie Elf. It is seriously hilarious, and if you have not watched it before, I would definitely recommend it!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts