BLOGMAS 2016 + NEON DOTS' WINTER SURPRISES?! BLOGMAS DAY #2 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. As you all probably know, a huge trend has been going on around YouTube called vlogmas, where YouTubers vlog (film clips of their lives) daily up until Christmas! I thought that I would do blogmas this year! 

If I am being perfectly honest with you guys, I really do not know if this is a thing, but you know what, I wanted to try it out this year! I have been posting daily for almost a week now, and I am so proud of myself. I know that I have been MIA the past couple of months, and, once again, I want to apologize for the millionth time!

I love blogging for you guys, and I haven't been able to do so lately because I am very busy with school, which I absolutely hate. I recently decided I would go back to prewriting blog posts during the weekend so that when I am busy with homework and what not, I can instantly upload a post for you guys real quick, which makes my life so much easier!

I thought that if I was already posting daily, I would make a blogmas series for you all! I didn't title my last post blogmas 1 because I wanted you guys to understand exactly what I was doing beforehand. 

This is one of my #wintersurprises! I have more coming up, maybe one or two, depending on what my overall plan is and how busy I am, but I do know that one of them will be coming to you guys after Christmas, but I am really excited for you guys to find out what it is!

Thank you guys for stopping by today, and make sure to come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day #3! Kisses to my neonators! 

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts