I'M STOPPING BLOGMAS?! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I just wanted to drop by and say to you guys that I did not upload last night for a reason. I went to a party last night, and afterward, was feeling absolutely terrible and sick, so I decided to get some sleep. I planned on uploading the post I was supposed to upload for Blogmas Day #16, however I was officially sick.

I still feel terrible, and I cannot promise you guys that I will be posting every single day of December. I was seriously so proud of myself by posting every single day, and I'm sad that I cannot post every day anymore. However, I have been getting sick back and forth all month, which is also why I can't promise that I will be posting every single day as well.

Anyways, again, I wanted to apologize, however, I will try my hardest to post every single day. Thank you guys for being so understanding! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO.

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts