DASHIN FASHION: BACK-TO-SCHOOL OUTFIT

I don't know about you guys, but I am going back to school in a couple of days. I honestly am not that excited because I enjoyed spending time with my family, just enjoying Christmas and New Years, and all that jazz. And of course sleeping in! I will definitely miss that. And I do know that not many people are that excited to go back to school either, so I decided to make it exciting for you (hopefully...). I found this adorable outfit that you guys will hopefully like.



We have this adorable, over-sized sweater with a very cool print, leggings, maroon-colored infinity scarf, boots, feather necklace, and a brown bag.

I love this outfit because it is so cute. I think that an over-sized sweater is super cute for the winter. One thing that probably nobody hates or cannot dislike is the color pallet! Neutral colors are just so cute with a bold color, in this case it is the maroon scarf.

Hope you guys like this outfit as much as I do. Thanks. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts