HOARDING MAKE UP

Some people can hoard make up. Most people find this quite strange, but end up not caring so much about the situation when the actual owner of the make up has a reason to out trick their opponent. They could say something like, "I always use my make up!" or, "I definitely need to have it in my collection because every YouTuber has it and just every person in general, you know?" I don't mean to offend anybody, but I just don't think that you need so much make up.

It just gets cluttered and it ends up being junk because you never ended up using it. I recommend getting make up compartments (is that the right word?) so that your make up isn't all over the place and you're just constantly loosing it. I admit, I kind of hoard make up as well, but comparing to others, my collection isn't that big. However, I once was at TJ Maxx and I found this make up organizer made out of a plastic material that looked like glass. I still use it today and find it very useful to store things. You can see it so you have easy access and it does limit you on what you can and cannot fit in there, so you don't have to much make up.

Hope you guys liked this blog post. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

P.S. Would you like make up to be a part of Dashin Fashion? Make sure to send this blog post to any of your friends or family so that if I get enough views on my blog/this blog post, I will know what to do. Thanks

Comments

Popular Posts