GIRL TALK WITH NEON DOTS!

Hey girls. What's up? I know that sometimes school and boys can be stressful, but I'm here for you and also here to tell you that it is perfectly normal. School can sometimes be annoying with all of the tests and homework, while boys are just plain old boys.

You have a crush. Well, you technically have a couple of crushes, but there's this one guy that just makes your heart melt whenever he passes you in the halls. And when he smiles, hallelujah! I have one of those guys. UGH! He is just the cutest, but anyways, he may or may not have a girlfriend and if he does, I would be positive about it.

I mean, you might be tempted to thing negative things, but just think, one day he may dump her and he may be looking around for a girl. All the girls might be taken and you will just happen to be there! Sometimes, waiting can lead to great things. You know Shay Carl, right? I talk about him all the time... Anyways, he is a huge inspiration. He used to be desperate to just have food for his family and now he lives in a beautiful house in Idaho with a lot of land for himself and his brother's family.

He also runs marathons and tries to loose weight and all of those inspirational things. Big shoutout to him. But moving on back to that boy thing, I suggest you don't change a thing about yourself. You may be thinking, "Oh, I heard that he likes girls who wear make up so I should know." NO! Wait for a guy who will except you for who YOU are, not who he thinks you are.

Hope you guys liked this girl talk blog post. I will probably make a lot more in the future, so that is good news if you like these kinds of blog posts. Thanks.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts