NEON DOTS'S WEEKLY HEALTH SESSION

Hi guys. I decided, why not help you all lose some weight and feel great about yourself? I was thinking, maybe somebody out there really likes my blog and at the same time is trying to lose weight but they feel that nothing is really working out for them. It's okay. You will NOT lose weight the first time you work out or drink a healthy juice. It takes patience and time, but if you trust me that one day you will lose weight, than it will be worth it sooner or later. I know it, and I know that you know it as well.

I myself am even excited for you. You'll be able to make cool recipes and find out some really cool information about working out, and many more fun, exciting things. Let's get started!

OUR PLAN"

JUICE CLEANSE RECIPE OF THE WEEK:

Here's the link to where I found the recipe that we will be trying out this week:


So today, we will be making an orange juice.

Ingredients:

9 carrots
1 orange, rind removed
1 apple, quartered
1 slice pineapple, skin removed
1/2 of a lemon
1 inch turmeric root

Instructions:

Place your ingredients into a juicer and juice! Enjoy your drink guys!

FOOD RECIPE:


Guys, literally everything on this site looks so delicious, but today we're going to be making some low-cal chicken! Yum.

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon dried parsley, divided
1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 tomatoes, sliced

1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.

2) Sprinkle 1 teaspoon parsley and 1 teaspoon basil evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with garlic slices. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 teaspoons parsley, remaining 2 teaspoons basil, salt, and red pepper; sprinkle over the chicken. Top with tomato slices.

3) Bake covered in the preheated oven 25 minutes. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.

And there you go! 

Hope you guys liked my weekly health session. I can already see excitement in myself! I cannot wait to try this with my family; the juice and the meal, and also maybe I'll buy a bulletin board to make it an "inspiration board" so that I can print out the picture and post it on the bulletin board! :) BYE!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

















Comments

Popular Posts