BIG PROJECT COMING UP...

Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you guys that I am working on a big project. Once I get the all clear to tell you guys, I will let you know. However, I decided I can give you guys SOME information.

I will probably be letting you guys know about it either in the spring time or the summer time, because the event is probably going to be in August, but we don't really know because this big project is still in the making. If you do decide to come, you will be meeting me and one of my friends. Last but not least, I will be sponsoring this company if they let me.

It's fairly far away, but the company and I are slowly starting to start on this for you and for some other people you may know. Comment down below if you can guess what this big event is.

Thanks for reading this blog post you guys!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts