FLUFFY UPDATE

Okay, back to Fluffy updates. I have a funny story to tell you; not really that funny, kind of sad but let's get started.

Okay, so the night before last night, I was just chilling in my bed, when I hear a bonk. I heard another and another. I look over and see Fluffy's sleeping chamber's door flinging up and down in the air. I suddenly realize that Fluffy's little door wasn't closed, so I take him in my hands, rock him around and snuggle with him, and put him back.

About 10 minutes later, he was fussy and making a lot of noise, so I check on him again. I pick him up and snuggle, then I decide why not put him in his day cage, so I do and for the rest of the night he was fine.

I have two cages for him. One, which is his night cage, where he sleeps, and a tube leading to his day cage, where he has his food, water, wheel, and his little corner behind his wheel where he likes to take naps and chill. Both of his cages are Critter Trails.

Thanks for reading this guys. Hopefully you enjoy reading about Fluffy. I just hope you're not bothered. BYE! :)

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. The sad part is he might have hurt his head, but the funny part is that he was just so desperate and afraid. ADORBS! :D

Comments

Popular Posts