HANG IN THERE GUYS!

I know I haven't been doing that many blog posts recently guys. I'm sorry; And yes, I know that every single time, I complain about school work, but it's nothing but the truth, I swear. I would never leave you guys for no apparent reason or not tell you. I'm not taking a super long break from my blog, maybe just a couple of days off, possibly coming back on Thursday or Friday, I haven't really planned it out yet.

But seriously, I have a  science test on Thursday, an unexpected but hopefully easy spanish test tomorrow, my WEEKLY vocabulary test tomorrow, and my math test, which probably won't be that big of a deal. Maybe some of you guys think this is way to much that you could ever handle or you get a lot more tests than the ones happening for me, but I just cannot keep writing blog posts for you guys AND study for 4 tests.

I also haven't really taken a break from my blog in quite a while! :o I actually don't enjoy it that much, because I just love writing and fashion and girl things like that, but whether I enjoy it or not, I really need to take a break. Just a couple of days guys.

But I will be checking on how many page views a day I get. Maybe if I get like an A (no A+ at my school) on my test and maybe 100 page views, then I will do a blog post, but for now, hopefully you guys will be okay with it, hang in there, and still come to my blog and check out some old, fun blog posts or whatever your heart desires. And remember, I might be coming back either Thursday or Friday. Bye. Thanks for understanding guys. Love you!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts