Q AND A PART 1

Hi guys. I decided today I would do a Q and A blog post. Don't mistake this for Q and A of the day. This is just an old fashion Q and A, so here we go!

1) What's your real name? Address?

I don't think it's that safe to put my real name out there. You can call me Neon Dots, ND, Nicole, anything. None of these are my real name but I really couldn't care less, unless it's like poop or something. And address? NO WAY! But I will tell you this. I live in California. ;)

2) Do you plan on doing the whole blog thing forever?

Maybe not FOREVER, but I do plan on doing it for a while. :) Depends on how popular it gets.

3) On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love your viewers?

10!!!!!!!!!!!

4) Who's your favorite YouTuber?

Bubzvlogz (Lindy Ng)

Part 2 will be released soon... TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Popular Posts