DASHIN FASHION: VALENTINES DAY EDITION

Valentines Day is right around the corner, and I know you want to look hot for that special someone, so I have a super cute outfit idea that will surely impress your crush! Let's get started. And one more thing, to be honest, I couldn't find a formal yet casual outfit online, just dresses and more dresses. Hope you like formal and casual! :)





Okay, so we have a black quilted like peplum with a little exposure, a pretty red pant, some gold heels, a black little purse, heart-shaped earrings with a crown on them, and a beautiful gold bracelet.

If I were you, I would definitely go for the casual look, just because it's just Valentines day, but at the same time you're dressing it up with all of your accessories.

Hope you guys liked this outfit as much as I did. Bye.

XOXO,


Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts