SLEEP IN! SLEEP IN!

You know how it during break, you're all like, "YAY! No school and sleeping in!" And then… Well, let's just say that... You go back to school. 😁 Yeah… And, I know how hard it can be because you're going back to school. You have tests, and of course you have to worry about grades as well. But the most annoying thing… Is not being able to sleep in!

I know guys. Seriously. Take it from the MASTER of sleeping in. And it has already come to an end because my school starting tomorrow. Trust me, you're not alone. In fact, I think you're right you know that… But anyways, I just wanted you guys to know that, even if you don't feel like you're alone, I still feel ya. πŸ˜” SIGH... School.

It doesn't suck THAT MUCH, but you know. If you read my past blog post, you know that I usually have multiple tests A WEEK! And you also have to worry about grades and having time to do your homework because you have after school activities. And I won't forget to write a blog post for you guys. It is sometimes hard, and I know it might be annoying to wait, but you guys are so sweet, and sometimes read old blog posts. That way, you were entertained and you are still sticking around. I am super grateful for that, so thank you. Bye. 😘

XOXO,

Neon dots

PS. Since I am writing this on my phone, I thought it might be fun to share with you guys some of my most recent emojies. Enjoy and have a good day.

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ˜”πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜œπŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸ˜­πŸ˜™πŸ˜±πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜’πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…

Comments

Olivia said…
OOPS! Sorry guys, since I did the whole emoji thing on my phone, it won't show up down below. You can try to go on my site on your phone, but I don't know if that will work because I haven't tested it out yet. Any who, in the making of a blog post! #LoveDF! Comment (if you can) on what you think I am writing right now! ;)

Popular Posts