Q AND A PART 2

5) Why do you call yourself Neon Dots?

Well, back then (when I started my blog of course), Neon was kind of in around my school. ALL the boys were wearing them, so I was just so used to seeing neon around my physical environment. I also got a polka dot couch that year (still have it), and it has white polka dots over a blue background, so long behold NEON DOTS!

6) Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have a younger brother.

7) What kind of electronics to you use/have around you at all times?

My computer, which I use mostly for Netflix, writing stories that nobody will ever see... and of course writing blog posts. I have a MacBook Air with a turquoise case. I also have a keyboard cover that I use occasionally. It's teal with a white chevron print. And another thing is my iPhone 5c.

(Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, I just thought you guys would find it interesting, but just remember, I am NOT trying to make anybody feel bad!)

8) Do you have a boyfriend?

No, and I do not intend to have one until I'm comfortable and ready to have one.

Thanks for checking out this blog post. Here is the link to part 1.

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/q-and-a.html

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Love you!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts