NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

I decided to make a blog post that gives some personal info about myself. Today, I am sharing with you my 2015 New Years Resolutions. These are also good examples, so you can add any of these to your list as well.

1) Cleaning my room
2) Do extra community service
3) Working out

You may be like, well working out shouldn't be on her list. She's still in school! Actually, I want to work out because there is a big event coming up this year in August. I probably shouldn't mention it at the moment because this big event is still in the making, but once I get the all clear, I promise I'll let you guys know.

I also would like to try working out in the morning (probably during the weekends due to schcool.) so that I can have a nice boost to my day and it will really help my day take off to a start.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Comment down below if any of your New Year Resolutions are the same as mine or if you would like to share yours with me. Bye.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts