HELLO BEAUTIFUL!

Hi guys. I have not just sat down and talked to you guys in a while. I've just been talking about my life and doing so many other things that I just don't really EVER talk to you guys properly. I'm sorry if some of you are mad. You have every right to be. But hopefully you've been enjoying my other blog posts.

How are you guys? I've been pretty good... And lazy of course. I've been watching a LOT of Switched at Birth on Netflix. :p GUILTY! And I also have noticed something lately. I haven't been eating meals at the proper time. For example, I won't be hungry for dinner because I may have had a huge meal an hour or two ago. I don't know how to stop preventing this from happening or how to go back on track, but for know I just have to deal with it.

I think I just have a lot of tiny health issues; nothing to worry about, but I guess now you know something about me! :) I have been dealing with a couple for my whole life. One thing that I've always been dealing with was stomach aches and stomach pain. This limits my chances to eating certain food, like McDonalds. I can only eat it once in a while; it's food poisoning for me. And I don't know why but for a couple of years now, my stomach pain just got worse.

It got to the point where I wouldn't know if I was hungry or not. I couldn't really find the answer and nobody that I knew had the same issue, so I really couldn't do much about it.

Thanks for reading this guys. Hope you enjoyed this boring blog post. :p Bye

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts