UPDATE!

I just did a Fluffy update. Here's the link to that blog post.

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/fluffy-update.html

Anyways, I thought, I deserve to write an update on how I am doing, right? :D So here I go!

So I have been super busy with school work and of course, writing blog posts. I have been getting a lot of views lately, and have been building up more viewers from all around the world. Lately (this week) people are visiting from US, UK, Canada, France, and Poland, which is amazing, so thank you all, whether you live there or not, I just really appreciate it. The more page views I see a day, the more it just lightens me up. But I do have to stress now-a-days.

For instance, I have 3 (maybe 4) tests coming up next weekend. It is a lot to take in. Anyways, I am just trying my best to stay positive.

Thanks for supporting me and making me feel better every single day. My views have been going up like crazy! Love you all!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts