DASHIN FASHION: WINTER TIPS

Winter. I know. Depending where you live, winter can either be a pain in the B U T T (LOL) or it can be heaven... Or maybe like a desert... And using these three types of weather, I am giving you tips on how to take over winter! In a good way, I promise...

COLD PLACES!

If you live somewhere cold, it can sometimes be hard to find the perfect outfit that looks cute and not so... big... I think I have the perfect tip for you. Wearing thin layers. You might be thinking, okay... but my clothes might get ruined in the snow! (Well, you know... I don't know where you live but let's just role with the whole snow thing!) Don't worry guys, if you choose a nice puffy, high-quality jacket to go over your thin layers, you can play in the snow while still keeping your outfit cute and  warm.
www.lebeautygirl.com

NORMAL WEATHER!

If you have normal weather where you live, I would recommend going with the fall look. I know fall is over, but try and stick to the dark colors and fun sweaters.

www.pinterest.com

HOT WEATHER!

UGH! Some of you guys may hate the weather during winter if it is really hot. I haven't really experienced it yet, but I would not like it. Not being able to go next to the fire with hot chocolate and marshmallows, talking with your family about your favorite moments in the snow and such. Sigh... Sorry guys! :p JK. Don't worry, I live in California, so I LONG for snow... But sometimes I go to Tahoe, if you guys already don't know. Anyways, back to fashion advice!

Just thing spring or summer, but with a cute twist. Maybe you can add a warm element to it, and try and go for pastels. Maybe it's just me, but pastels are always a must! And to be honest, this outfit is just the cutest. Right guys?! OMG, giving yourself a cute, messy high bun! Are you just dying with me?





www.pinterest.com


Hope you guys found this blog post useful in any shape or form. If you have access to commenting, than comment down below on your favorite outfit. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots




Comments

Popular Posts