DASHIN FASHION: ENTERING WINTER!

Christmas season is only a month away, and to be honest, I cannot keep it in! There are so many fashion blog posts and tips and tricks coming your way, that it'll probably all spill out to you all at once, so if you want to wait until December, than you can ignore my posts from this month related to December, but I thought that today I would start because I promised you guys in the last post. (I will link the last one down below.) Let's get right into it!!

I feel like the new winter trend for this year is long sleeves tucked into skirts, so you might be seeing a lot of those! ;)

1.


•Long sleeved striped shirt
•Black skater skirt
•Brown belt
•Infiniti scarf
ªBlack shoulder bag
•Stockings
•Knee length socks

2.


•Maroon colored long sleeve shirt
•Cream laced skater skirt
•Black belt
•Stockings
•Light brown boots

3.


•Army green chunky jacket
•Light brown colored cardigan
•Grey v-neck
•Jeans
•Boots

4.

Casual Chic Winter Outfit by Make Life Easier S.:

•Black leather jacket
•Sleeveless black vest
•Stripped shirt
•Green jeans
•Black boots
•Black purses

5.

Winter fashion. Great combo and easily done! #fashion #winter http://moncler-online-shop.blogspot.com/ $161.99 cheap moncler coat:

•White sweater
•Black tank top
•Light purple infiniti scarf
•Black leggings
•Brown boots
•Over the shoulder fringe black purse

As you can see, a big thing during the winter time is black and/or dark colors with a neutral accent. I think that every single one of these outfits are adorable, so if you want to show me any of your recreations or ready for winter outfits, then use the #lookneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts