DASHIN FASHION: TIME TO LAYER! WINTER INSPIRED POST

Hi guys. Okay, so today, I wanted to talk about layers. Yes, we all know, Winter time has arrived (weather wise), not officially, but weather wise, definitely getting colder, and today, it was raining on and off, and let me tell you guys, it was so cold for California weather (Depending on where you live of course). So, I wanted to talk about layering and how you should master this Wintorious art... Okay, I made that up, but hey, it's pretty cool!

So basically, I wore a tank top, abercrombie shirt over, black flannel (unbuttoned) over that, and a fuzzy jacket, leggings, and boots and the usual things, but I wanted to layer up, not because I thought it was going to rain, but because the weather app said it would be 50 degrees! OMG, so cold for me... I know, some places are snowing, but for where I live, wow!



I chose this outfit because 1) It looks kind of like mine with the flannel and coat, so you get a visual, and 2) I want to show you guys that you can look adorable and still be comfy without having to put on an ugly christmas sweater.

•Navy jacket
•Flannel (or maybe the fabric is built into the inside...)
•Oatmeal colored sweater
•Blue colored shirt underneath
•Statement necklace

I love that you can be really creative with it.

If you want to show me any of your recreations, use the #lookneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts