PET UPDATE: TRAGIC NEWS

Hey guys. I have some really bad news. Fluffy passed away last night in his sleep. Here's the story... SO, I knew that he was going to die this year but not yesterday. He wasn't acting any different other than the last couple of days. Before that, he had the best time. He was running around, and eating a lot, but he was still bony, my guess is just from old age.

For around two days, he wasn't sleeping in his bed chamber, he was on the lower level of his cage, and his bedding was surrounding him. I just thought that maybe he was too cold enough, so yesterday, when he was sleeping under there, I put a blanket around him. My guess was he had passed by then. Possible sick, who knows? Anyways, I went upstairs and actually, I was opening a fortune cookie and it said, "This year, family will be your top priority." Maybe it was just something that had happened, but I still like to think that it at least had something to do with him passing away.

Anyways, later at night, I went back and he wasn't moving but I just thought that he was sleeping because earlier that day, he was breathing. So, late at night, he still wasn't eating or drinking, so once I picked him up, he was ice cod, bony, and he wasn't moving at all. It was such a shock to me because he was so healthy and he was having such a great time. Also that day, I was looking at old pictures of him before I knew, so, once again, ironic, huh?

I wasn't upset at all, and most asked me why. It's because I knew that when he passed, he was happy, and he lived such a happy life, running around, having all the food, and water that he wanted, wheeling around on his wheel, and knowing that you guys were there for him, his neonators! So, I'm quite happy, because he's in a better place and he passed happy.

I just wanted to update you guys on that. I also put him in a box with his bedding and dug up a whole, and said goodbye, and then put back the dirt. He's now happy, and I'm happy. Kisses to my neonators.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts