RELATIONSHIP SERIES #1: IS THIS GOING SOMEWHERE?

In the past years, I have posted a lot of relationship posts, and I thought, why not create my own series? Anyways, today for you ladies, I wanted to basically give you something to read: Is this relationship going anywhere? I'll be using things that ladies have asked me in the past, advice they wanted from me, and no names will be exposed of course, and I can't say how I got these questions or how these people wanted advice for me, I'm just going to show and tell, so enjoy!

Dear Neon Dots.

             I have something to confess... My boyfriend and I have been together for a year, and he is the perfect man. He's so romantic, sweet, and is really supportive of me. The only thing is that I feel like he's way too good for me, and I've felt that way ever since our first date. I am so insecure about myself, and am so shy around him. I want to be myself around him, but I'm worried that he may break up with me and find a girl that is as great as him. Can you please help me? All I want to know is where is this going, and if it is, should I expose the real me?


-Unknown

All I can say is that you are beautiful, with or without makeup, with or without glasses, etc. The things that you do to try and impress somebody is only going to impress them, and others, but not yourself. If you can't show your true self from day one because you think that you're out of his league, it's not worth it.

You want somebody who you know will except you no matter what happens. Whether you are in the cutest outfit and makeup, or you have just crawled out of bed. Looks don't matter at the end of the day. All that matters is that you are with the one person you love, and if they can't feel the same way about you, then leave them. They may seem perfect, but nobody is, and they have to except that.

If you just want to know if something is going on with you too, if you're moving along, see how comfortable with each other. Don't jump into moving in together or getting engaged to fast, because it may end up being a huge mistake. You could talk with one another. Guys may hate that, but if he can't go through a simple talk about each other with you, then there is a very clear sign that it's not ever going to be serious.

In the end ladies, you may think that your guy is perfect for you, and he may be, but that is only true if he can except you for you. Then you are truly soul mates, and you have a great guy on your hands. Hope you guys found this helpful, and more of these posts to come! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts