WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

About once a year, I write a blog post for those who are new here, and that's you! Hi, my name is Neon Dots and welcome to the neonator fam! We basically dominate the blogging world, just so you know! ;) I usually post DIY's (Do it yourself crafts), Dashin Fashion posts (You can get inspiration or find out the latest trends), I have some posts about relationships, (I've ended that series but you can still check it out) and sometimes random posts. They can be funny, sad, and I have pet updates as well (I used to have a hamster, and a dog, Jo Jo)

If you would like to comment on any of my posts, then you will have to have a blog post account, but it's super easy to sign up.

If you are looking for a particular post, then just go to the search bar to your top right, and type in any keywords, for example, you can type in Dashin Fashion or relationship, or something like that. If you would like to view my old posts by year and then by month, go to the main page, and click "Blog Archive" to your right, and you'll see categories by year, and if you click on of those, you can view them by month. If you would like to know more about me, it's right below that one (the blog archive looks like a desk drawer and the one below it you can find info about me). If you don't like the format of this blog, you can also look at the top for any options so that you can adjust it to your liking, but I personally like flip card. If you want to go back to the main page, click your home button on the top right hand corner below the search bar.

I've been blogging for about three years, maybe four. Over the years, I've definitely gained my viewers. The neonator fam is from all over the world. USA, UK, South Korea, Ukraine, and I could go on and on. Our top viewers are from the USA, UK, Russia, and Canada.

I plan on doing a lot of things in the future, for example, starting a YouTube channel, and maybe an Instagram account.

Hopefully you're going to join our neonator fam here! Love you guys! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts